National Curriculum Core Subjects:
National Curriculum Foundation Subjects:
- Design Technology
- Art & Design
- Physical Education (including swimming)
- Modern Languages (KS2)
- Religious Education (Gloucestershire Syllabus)
- Personal, Social and Health Education
Early Years Foundation Stage
Children in the Reception Year are in the final year of the Early Years Foundation Stage and they learn through seven areas of learning and development.
3 prime areas:
- Communication and language;
- Physical development;
- Personal, social and emotional development.
4 specific areas:
- Understanding the world;
- Expressive arts and design.